Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Snooker computer game.

This is Vanwinkle's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by Billy; 10th February 2019 at 07:07 PM.
    "Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

vCash

Here's a couple of diagrams as I'm not exactly sure which of these two routes you're describing. The first shows how running/check side would behave w

"Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

This is Vanwinkle's Country Flag

vCash

Thanks Billy. I was describing rs2, off the right side. In VP4, even with a plain ball hit, no side, the white will pick up running side from (presuma

vCash

Last edited by Billy; 10th February 2019 at 09:56 PM.

vCash

Latest news on the game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rwVbz1jvm3I"

vCash

Not much to see but I notice the game looks like all those before it, graphically speaking. In other words we get yet another snooker game with last-g

Last edited by Billy; 16th March 2019 at 10:50 PM.

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

The facial scanning looks quite good I think, but admittedly I haven't played a snooker game since World Championship Snooker 2004 on the PS2 so anyth

vCash

vCash

I am still convinced some of the player animations when taking a shot are from WCS 2002/3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast