Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Snooker computer game.

This is ken147's Country Flag

vCash

Default Snooker computer game.

Saw this on the World snooker YouTube site.

This new snooker game looks good and the mechanics of trajectory of the cue ball is quite realistic.

https://youtu.be/MtIahMKZyYg

Murphy'

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Murphy was playing as Mark Allen and Allen was right handed ??

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is LittleMissAlexa's Country Flag

vCash

I thought Mark was a Leftie

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default Snooker computer game.

he is

but a rightie on the rest?

Up the TSF!

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

Finally. Some footage (of sorts) of Snooker19. I suspect an official gameplay trailer will follow in the new year.

It looks promis

"Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

vCash

"Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

vCash

vCash

This is Jimmy Brown Sauce's Country Flag

vCash

Can’t wait for this, been so long since I played a proper snooker game, Pure Pool snooker pack is basically clunky pool on a snooker table with

vCash

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast