Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Happened To The Pool Forum?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
    I'd look at finding a Facebook group / community, Folk hardly use forums anymore - look at whats happened to TSF - same dozen or so regular posters, pretty much answering the same questions.

There are a few groups for UK 8 ball / 9 ball etc not sure of their quality though as I dont really play pool, but I joined a few of the streaming setups' groups like Elite and they're quite busy and social places.
    Cheers BC. Yes, FB does seem to have taken over that domain now. Will have a look.

This is adebisi10's Country Flag

vCash

I know for these two:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/
    http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/forum.php

I don't post on either of them, just do the reading from time to time if there is something interesting. Also, I would probably post something here if we had pool subforum or topic at least since I love the game

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Azbilliards doesn't really discuss UK 8 ball, not sure if there's a subforum on pro9, but it's really a 9 ball forum (hence the website address). Azbilliards is probably the most active cuesports forum i've come across, so lot's of information there- but alot is about American cues, tournaments, players and leagues, as well as alot of pro-gun and anti-immigration threads in the non-pool related (NPR) subforums. Don't want to over-generalise, but AZB members are heavily conservative, so if you are more liberal, i'd steer well clear of NPR threads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2