Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is better?

vCash

Default Which is better?

I went to a cue shop today looking for information. I was told that Britannia cues are a pile of junk and not worth the money. The use the bloke showed me looked good, but he said there was shrinkage? I mentioned another brand of cue (cue craft) and he said they weren’t a good brand.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

There's such an enormous choice these days it's difficult to know where to start. What kind of budget do you have? Are you a fairly experienced player

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by WIGHTDIAMOND; 3rd January 2019 at 01:22 AM.

vCash

Yeah the amount of choice is confusing. I play nglish 8 ball pool in a league and looking to upgrade the current cue I am using. Budget is probably so

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

vCash

Found a company called Tiger Cues. They look like a decent cue for a low price. Are they English made and does anyone have any experience with them?

vCash

Last edited by Cue crafty; 3rd January 2019 at 12:40 PM.

vCash

vCash

vCash

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast