Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New here from East Sussex, new cue

This is monocot1's Country Flag

vCash

Smile New here from East Sussex, new cue

Hi I'm new to the forum, I've been playing snooker on and off (casually just for fun) most of my life. I've played a couple of hours every few weeks for the last 2 years and recently been getting more into it and playing more often.

I've recently upgraded my cue to a 17oz 58" 10m

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF and it is great you are loving the game
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Neil

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

If you're near Brighton, check out the Castle Club. Best club I've been too in years. They have Jamaican chfs in the kitchen making Jerk chicken, whi

vCash

Oh that's different! I'm about an hour away from Brighton but go there sometimes so will keep that in mind, thanks

This is franksandellsnooker's Country Flag

vCash

Check out franksandellcuesport .co.uk I have coached in the Eastbourne area for decades and have a very active cue supply business where you can "

vCash

Oh that would have been great, I wondered if there was somewhere like that so I may do that next time I'm looking for a cue. Thanks Frank. I've consid

vCash

Hi I’m new to the forum and just started playing again and I have just moved to Bexhill if you fancy a game sometime.

vCash

Hi Busheta, oh cool sure I'd be up for a game sometime :-) O'Sullivans is a nice club I joined recently. I'd private message you but need 10 posts to

vCash

That would be great how do we arrange something as I’m not sure about the rules around posting my phone number

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast