Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are cases supposed to be waterproof?

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Do you play pool at the snooker club; do you play both games in the same night?

If you don't, i.e. you play pool down the pub; I would su

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

At the moment I'm just using my current snooker for both, but it's the opposite of what you look for in an English pool cue. Long, heavy and with a bi

This is Rob153's Country Flag

vCash

Do what I did, instead of two cues get something you can use for both. 57" -58", weight whatever you're comfortable with tip size 9.25 you'l

vCash

vCash

If you are having trouble with stuff not being waterproof try treating it with Repel by Diver Dave, it'll water proof just about anything!

Last edited by weepete; 6th January 2019 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Correcting spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2