Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maximus Ultimate Cue

vCash

Default Maximus Ultimate Cue

Just wondering if anyone has one of these, and if so how do you rate them as I'm interested in getting one.

Also if anyone has one of these for sale, I'd be interested in hearing from you as we may be able to work something out.

Or are there better alternatives for th

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Hi there

I can see that nobody has replied. I’ve just picked up an ultimate from green baize. Drop Stu an email and he’ll hav

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I love the Maximus Ultimates - very responsive, powerful and skillfully made. The ones I have used feel great to play with. I don't think you can go w

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I tried someone's Max-Ultimate yesterday and it was absolutely beautiful - look, feel, and play.

vCash

Yes I’m hoping that mine will hit the spot. I gave Stu at green baize my requirements and he went through the stock. Lovely service. Nice and pe

This is denja's Country Flag

vCash

I have a Maximus Legend Hand Made but have noticed there is now a Maximus Legend PLUS in what way do the two cues differ

This is Bulkie's Country Flag

vCash

Took the plunge on an Ultimate as well after playing with a mate's couple of weeks back. Solid solid hitter and workmanship was top notch.

This is bobmikeking's Country Flag

vCash

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

People read way too much into shaft grade in my opinion. One maker's ultimate could be another's standard shaft. Even with the same maker what's stand

This is sanman's Country Flag

vCash

no

The plus stands for exotic as opposed to standard thai woods used for the front splice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast