Thread: Hi folks

This is crocodile's Country Flag

vCash

Default Hi folks

I suppose I don't really "qualify" as a "newbie", having been - to my surprise - on this forum for nearly 7 years, but here's a bit of "snooker" biography:

I first became aware of the existence of snooker at the end of the 1960s due to the famous BBC engi

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Oh, and I was always under the impression that it was an engineer! Thanks for demolishing this long-standing myth!

Haven't been to any ev

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by crocodile; 22nd January 2019 at 02:02 PM.

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I am sure an engineer or two were involved but Sir David is credited with approving the concept of snooker on TV and in colour as Controller of BBC
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Yes, the German Masters is in fact really easy to reach from here. I've been meaning to go for years, but for some reason still haven't made it .... G