Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help fo a total novice

vCash

Default Help fo a total novice

Hi Folks,

I am just starting with snooker even though I am more senior in years. I really only play at my local social club with some friends who have been playing for a while, so its a bit embarrassing when I have a match with them at the moment.

I would like to improv

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Zelig's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Mick,

There are several coaches explaining the basics on YouTube for free. Depending on your personal needs and tastes you may prefer

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Many thanks for that, I will look at those.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Steve748's Country Flag

vCash

This is quite an interesting read...it

Last edited by Steve748; 27th January 2019 at 12:25 AM.

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

I like this thread as it's something we've been discussing at the club a few times lately.

My personal opinion is the length obviously de

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Shockerz, good post. Get a bit fed up with people telling beginners that the cue has to come up to their shoulder. As you've pointed out there's a who

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Ronnie says he was in his very best form when he was 14 years old. He had yet to grow to his full height and was using a standard length cue so he had

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast