Thread: From us, looking for knowledge on buying snooker tables

vCash

Post From us, looking for knowledge on buying snooker tables

I'm new to the snooker world and being from the US it's sort of difficult to jump in. I'm wondering if anyone from this forum could help me contact people and/or give me information on where to look for refurbished full sized tables plus shipping. Perhaps shipping will be from a different vendor tha

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is philip in china's Country Flag

vCash

There are several people on the forum who sell tables. I am sure they will leap to your assistance.

Geoff Large sourced mine for me and I

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    王可

This is maryfield's Country Flag

vCash

Hi, I have shipped numerous tables to clients in USA. Are you on WhatsApp, FB messenger? You can email me on -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is sharkster63's Country Flag

vCash

try googling snookercanada, I know they sell tables and also will deliver. Some good tables there. Cheers

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!