Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aramith 1g set question

vCash

Default Aramith 1g set question

Hi guys,

I was measuring the weight of my set and noticed every ball in my set is within 1g of 140grams except the cue ball. The cue ball was around 130 (10grams lower).

I am thinking my cue ball was probably switched at my local club while playing.

No p

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

They should all be the same weight.

I think the Aramith Premier sets were 128grams +/-3 so you've probably ended up with a switched white

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Yes your cue ball has been switched. That's a shame. Cue ball should be within 1g of the rest of the balls in the set.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Thanks guys - I figured. I think someone has taken my set and switched out the balls as well as they seem darker than normal to me.

I'm

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

If you leave your balls in the club its a recipe for disaster! People will borrow them and get them all mixed up.

vCash

I take them home at the end 100%; but in between frames we go for smokes etc and take mini breaks. It happened during that time.

I jus

vCash

vCash

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

There are no real benefits in a light white to snooker players. As Jrc said easier to screw back but it's harder to judge the distance on that shot. T

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast