Thread: New member

vCash

Default New member

Hi everyone,
    I'm Hilal from Morocco, I want to say how happy I am to join your fantastic forum.
    I love snooker, and my dream is come to UK and live there, because here specially in my city "Nador" snooker is not popular at all, and there's only one coffee club who has one med

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default New member

already spoken but welcome to TSF
    glad you have found a place to play and hope the new club opens and it fulfils your snooker needs -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Hope they do open up a club near you , fantastic game but very frustrating as well .

Welcome to TSF

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Neil

This is kayen147's Country Flag

vCash

HI, Welcome to TFS compatriot, i dont know about Nador but in Oujda there is a club called Phoenix, they have two official size tables, old but well

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

Hi keyen, Happy to find Moroccan members here, yeah there's more important reasons to leave Morocco 😁
    Snooker Level in Nador still can'

vCash

Hello hello!
    Welcome to TSF - I'm sure there are many here who can share their knowledge with you -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 May 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

vCash