Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cue sports in Birmingham

vCash

Default Cue sports in Birmingham

Hello everyone! I'm new in this forum so this is my first post! I moved to Birmingham 3 months ago and I've been looking for some tournaments/competitions here. It doesn't matter if it's snooker, English 8ball or American Pool. Even carom would be fine for me. I've asked in several clubs (like the R

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Where in Birmingham are you?

Try 147 on Coventry road, they usually have a tournament going on.

Its probably the best club t

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Thank you AmarZain! I live in balsall heath so that's a bit far but I'll go there anyway! Do you know if there's any club where practicing regularly i

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

I've been to the 147 club in Birmingham many times. It's the only decent club in Birmingham.

There's a few WMC with decent tables but in

vCash

Thank you for your replies! Isn't any club where you can pay per month? In Spain clubs used to vary between 30-50 per month so it's a greater value!

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I used to play at rileys, and whilst the tables were pretty average, you could get a year pass for 100 which gave you 2 hours table time every day. T

vCash

Mark, do you know if that offer is still on? I work 5 minutes from the Riley's so it'd be perfect!

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Not sure I'm afraid. My Rileys closed just after my pass finished so haven't been to one recently

This is matt926_uk's Country Flag

vCash

theres a snooker league in birmingham called the efficiency league, if you search for efficiency league birmingham on google you will find its website

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast