Thread: Some general questions about tip sizes and chalk

vCash

Default Some general questions about tip sizes and chalk

Hi forum. My apologies for posting so many different threads here but I just wanted to ask a few questions. I already searched the forum for those answer but could not find a clear answer to my question.

So here are some of my questions

1. As someone who has never paid

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Zelig's Country Flag

vCash

Hi psyhigh, welcome!

One thing we can all agree on (perhaps...) is that the tip should not be smaller than the ferrule's diameter. The st

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Zelig's Country Flag

vCash

Here we go, visit greenbaize dot com, menu "information", submenu "cue advice".

And by the way, yes, Elks are incons

vCash

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

If you're just starting out, a larger tip is more forgiving. If you started with something around 9.8mm, you can always have the cue take down later,