Thread: Help Needed

vCash

Default Help Needed

Hi guys, I'm new to this so hope it's ok to ask, the cue I have at the moment is a mongrel lol, it is an O'min Shaft and a Trevor White butt as he made me a replacement about 10 years back after I managed to snap the butt...I woul

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I think you'll have to buy an entire O'min cue from that time and cannibalise the joint from it and make a new butt.

If I were you, I'd j

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Thanks for the reply, I don't even need a new cue and would never part with it now but I would just like to have a duplicate of the original, can't se

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Last edited by DeanH; 1st March 2019 at 02:51 PM.
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Yeah I get you mate, I would love another one but worried if I bought one online it wouldn't be the Real McCoy, IMO the originals shall we say are up

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

vCash

I misread the message... I thought your cue had broken

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Thai O'min have a website. It's a terrible site, but there will be contact details so you can get some info and authorised dealers. If it's a design t