Thread: New member looking to improve

vCash

Default New member looking to improve

Good day all,

I've been playing snooker competitively for about 18 months now after having played league pool for 25+ years. I thought "how hard can it be?"-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Hi mate, try and practice on your own before you play your mates etc, otherwise you might just end up hitting balls about which will not improve anyon

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Thanks for the advice. I've found if I do paly against mates, all I end up doing is learning how to beat them. If they are of a lower standard than me

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

In my experience, lineup is not as useful as some of the other basic practice routines. It's definitely not the optimum way for improving your cueing

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

have a look at Steve's post and his channel with other helpful videos
    Up the TSF!

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

Lots of good routines with info on how to get the best out of them here at snooker crazy. It's is great website for gear and information.

No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

vCash

I purchased my snooker cue from Snooker Crazy - I'm lucky enough to live about 500 metres from the owners home address! I must admit I'm very happy wi

vCash

You two are neighbours! -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair