Thread: Which of these three cues is best?

vCash

Default Which of these three cues is best?

Hey, so I'm fairly new to snooker and think it's about time I got my own cue. I found these three which all seem to be pretty good value - my question is: Which is best?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is tony9ball68's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I would contact adr147 on here and lots of others will second this as he has great cues at a good price. I have a
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --

This is trying's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by trying; 8th March 2019 at 10:39 AM.

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

They'll all be much the same for the money. The case will likely cost as much as the cue, so might be worth looking at cue and case packages if you wa

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Zach. I wouldn't fancy any of those cues TBH. If it's something "cheap and cheerful" your after its worth spending a little bit more and getting so

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I think there's probably limited options, since you want to cycle with your cue. I'd imagine a 3/4 cue case would be awkward because of the length. I

vCash

My friend got one of those peradon canons as we started playing snooker recently

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

I stopped doing Cannon and Peradon cues for a while but I kept getting asked so

vCash

Try Greenbaize.com ... Their cues are good ...!!!! If you are opting for Peradon