Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My first Woods cue

vCash

Unhappy My first Woods cue

Hello everyone, this is my first post. At age 60, I decided to play snooker again after 40y - used to be good.
    So, went with Woods for my first cue after unsuccessfully getting one from an Aliexpress vendor (wasted 3+weeks)
    I decided to go with this model : -- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

the photos on their site are library photos showing the splicing and general designs and not the actual cue you will get.
    If they don't already,

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by DeanH; 12th March 2019 at 08:38 AM.
    Up the TSF!

vCash

There is also a difference in the two definitions of photo quality. One is higher than the other, so a it would be a little harsh for any of us to com

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 May 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Daniel, are you saying the shaft is bent?

vCash

vCash

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

You need to establish whether the wobble on the roll is because the taper has been skewed when taking the width of the shaft down, or whether the cue

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

vCash

Well, I wrote them with my observations about the cue and the reply was the expected : blablabla "light difference in colour" and blablabla

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast