Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cue purchase advice - under 100

vCash

Default Cue purchase advice - under 100

Hi All

Looking to buy my first decentish cue. I'm currently using an old John Parrott Powerglide cue that I found on Facebook marketplace, it's fairly decent and feels nice but is too light for me (I think around 17oz) and is starting to have cracks around the splices.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Try Greenbeize Cues website. Starter pack, cue case mini-butt, for 75 worth considering. If you phoned Stu at Greenbeize with your requirements he'd

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Apologies, just seen your "Amazon only" comment. Wasn't able to edit my post.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

No worries, good to know though. I could ask him if he has an Amazon shop.

vCash

I've got a nice J6 one piece plain ebony butt / Maple shaft that you can have for 95 + postage.
    PM if interested

"I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 May 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

check Grand cues, I believe they're sold on Amazon.

vCash

I was just taking a look at them... but as with anyone I'm conflicted due to them being from China but people seem to think they are fine.

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

Taylor Made do have a range of imported cues, I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same cues. There are a number of cue sellers around who re-badge

This is Ninja.cues's Country Flag

vCash

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

vCash

My grand emperor was 75 delivered from eBay. They do sell on amazon, amazing cues for the money. Did have to refinish shaft but can’t go wrong a

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast