Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Differences between the sight right system and traditional sighting?

This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

vCash

Mr Feeney is a pretty shrewd business man, he patented sight rite and official training courses for coaches so they could be accredited sight rite tra

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

This is Csmith's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

I think I'm on the right track when I stand behind the shot with my feet in my stance position so that my dominant left eye is sighting down the line

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

This is frazz's Country Flag

vCash

The idea is to get your dominant eye on the line but it's also got to be the correct part of your dominant eye where under the straight line, otherwis

This is trying's Country Flag

vCash

Anyone know what happened with the legal case between the various investors in sight right?

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

This is frazz's Country Flag

vCash

Do u stand with that exact point looking on the line of the shot or just stand with your left eye on the shot, do u also have your cue on your chin un

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2