Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Coral tour chanpionchip

This is mikee's Country Flag

vCash

Prior to 1982 the pockets were big and I'm not sure there was much regulation then, (check out steve davis 147 1981 you tube ) the pockets were massi

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

You know it's weird. Back when I used to play, nearly all my shots were spat back out. The balls never got within three-inches of the pockets so I'm n

"Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29