Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help finding good mid-jointed snooker cue

vCash

Default Help finding good mid-jointed snooker cue

Hi

I am looking for a snooker cue. I live in the US and mostly play pool, but a couple places I go have snooker tables. Snooker is really my favorite of all the pool games. I am only recently playing again, but 20 years ago I played a lot of snooker and get somewhat decent...maybe int

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Steve748's Country Flag

vCash

Mike Wooldridge has some cues in stock that are made in China and are very good

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Couldn't you get an extra shaft made for your pool cue? Would be cheaper and easier to carry.

This is jprender's Country Flag

vCash

@Mark187187 - I love your suggestion. I think I would like to have a snooker butt and get an extra shaft with an 11mm to 12mm tip for when I play Amer

vCash

This is Zelig's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Johnnysd,

I have a Peradon Royal 1/2 jointed and I am very happ

One day I'll make a century: 9 April 2075

vCash

This is thefonz's Country Flag

vCash

Buy a nice one piece cue and convert it. Don’t bother with a brass joint. Go with 3/8x10 modified pin in G10 phenolic and an insert. A good c

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast