Thread: Pool cue identification help please:-)

This is Stevie's Country Flag

vCash

Default Pool cue identification help please:-)

Hi, my friend recently bought this Macmorran pool cue but despite a big search we cant find the model name, can anybody help us :-)?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

Attached Images Attached Images
    "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Picture isn't showing. MacMorran is a Peradon brand though, so their website sho

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Strange, its showing ok for me...
    it's not on their site or any of the other 20+ I've checked so far

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by Stevie; 27th March 2019 at 12:19 PM.
    "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

vCash

Can see it now on desktop, just not on mobile. Never seen that one before. I think I bought one called Maverick kr something like that, which was simi

vCash

Yeah I get theyre just cheapies, ok for us tho who only play monthly... thanks for help

vCash

There's nothing wrong with them. I actually think the shafts compare well with much more expensive cues, and the decorative stuff is by-the-by for pri