Thread: dead cushions

This is wullie1952's Country Flag

vCash

Default dead cushions

the table I currently play on has very poor reaction off most cushions. ie poor bounce etc. basically they need replaced. the problem is the table does not have a makers plate etc and therefore dont know what to replace them with. would love steel block cushions, but would need to know if cushions a

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

would love to hear what the table fitters say, my two-penneth is you don't need new rails, probably just new rubbers and new cushion-cloths properly

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by DeanH; 4th April 2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Up the TSF!

This is djax's Country Flag

vCash

Replace them with NEW Northern Rubber. After bedding in, you will definitely notice the difference. Last time cost me around 400 + cloth.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Highest break to date? 1

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

it'd be a welcome change to the cushions I often see that launch the balls into the air!

vCash

This is wullie1952's Country Flag

vCash

yes Derek you,ve got it bang on, that,s exactly how they,re reacting. i,m looking into prices at the moment for replacement but i,m afraid their is in

This is inevermissblue's Country Flag

vCash

A very reputable table fitter in these here parts told me that as a possible fix you could fit/staple a strip of cloth to the underside of the cushion

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

This is inevermissblue's Country Flag

vCash

Sometimes the condition of the cloth is to blame.