Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cue options. Your advice, experience, knowledge, thoughts

vCash

Default Cue options. Your advice, experience, knowledge, thoughts

I'm buying my first new cue in a while. Unfortunately, I'm not going to have the option of trying before buying, but I know l pretty much what I want.
    Based on spec, price and availability I've got my eye on either:
    - Phoenix Master Cue (M14).
    - -- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

IMO you should get to a retailer and try some of these cues or atleast take a closer look. The majority of cue sport shops will carry -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 October 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

vCash

IMO also, I should try before I buy. However, I did say I haven't got the option. My nearest half decent cue shop is a 180 mile round trip (if I had a

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

+1

Failing that get a Master Cue. They need a very light rub down as they have a strange tacky top finish, which I assume to be linked to

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

where exactly are you? So many cue dealers around now you'd be surprised how close one might be to you

vCash

South coast, near Eastbourne.

vCash

But there is also the element of "Based on spec, price and availability"... I can get some of the items listed at a rather good price, which

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I'd go for the phoenix out of those 3. Peradon make okay cues, but I don't think

vCash

I'll check him out. Thanks @Mark187187. Otherwise it's Snooker Crazy in Portsmouth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast