Thread: confused

vCash

Default confused

today I discovered my line of sight.
    I'm right handed, my dominant eye is the right side, but it does not look good.
    Maybe that's my problem with long balls.
    Testing in the ROS vision style, I found that, in addition to increasing focus, I greatly increased the accuracy of long balls.
    and now am I in doubt whether I should practice only the dominant eye or the weak eye?
    playing in the vision style of R O S, jhon higgins, my focus and hit increase. How can this be?

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

You need to give it longer. Try giving it a week or two (or longer if you don't play frequently) and see if the improvement is consistent.

This is rimmer10's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleverson0355 View Post
    today I discovered my line of sight.
    I'm right handed, my dominant eye is the right side, but it does not look good.
    Maybe that's my problem with long balls.
    Testing in the ROS vision style, I found that, in addition to increasing focus, I greatly increased the accuracy of long balls.
    and now am I in doubt whether I should practice only the dominant eye or the weak eye?
    playing in the vision style of R O S, jhon higgins, my focus and hit increase. How can this be?
    Pardon my ignorance but what's the ROS vision style?

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

ROS and Higgins both favor their left eye- I think that's what he means. I always presumed that was their dominant eye, I don't think they do anything unusual