Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Judd Trumps cue missing?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Posts
    28
    vCash
    1000

    Default Judd Trumps cue missing?

    Just watching the Snooker on Eurosport and thought I heard Neil Foulds mention a couple of players cues have gone missing on route home from China , including Judds
    Did anyone else hear this or was I hearing things?
    What a time to happen if it is true with the worlds only a short time away.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,801
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Happens a lot when they go to China, they usually show up eventually.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Berkshire
    This is DeanH's Country Flag

    Posts
    15,698
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    it seems Oli Lines twittered that his and Judd's cues have gone missing.
    Not heard anything since.
    Up the TSF!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    This is cueman's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,804
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Sadly its looking like they are gone, I think at most they would have shown up a day or two later, its 5 days now as both players flew out Tuesday. A case maybe of someone has stolen these as they would command a decent sum to a collector in China.

    Mike Wooldridge has had cues stolen when posting over there and we know the Chinese have a big obsession with English cues. Time to consider boycotting I think, they aren't exactly offering record money and most players don't seem interested once they are there. Add into that the long distance to fly and jetlag, conditions sometimes bad and lack of respect from fans with phones going off and flash going off as they take photos all the time and to top it off the risk of losing or damaging your cue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,801
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post

    Mike Wooldridge has had cues stolen when posting over there and we know the Chinese have a big obsession with English cues. Time to consider boycotting I think, they aren't exactly offering record money and most players don't seem interested once they are there. Add into that the long distance to fly and jetlag, conditions sometimes bad and lack of respect from fans with phones going off and flash going off as they take photos all the time and to top it off the risk of losing or damaging your cue.
    Yeah i seen Mike's posts on facebook, he made 3 cues and sent them they went missing, had to make them again and they again went missing. Close to £6k of cues.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017

    Posts
    1,398
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Is it\them still missing?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Darlington, UK
    This is jrc750's Country Flag

    Posts
    14,706
    vCash
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Yeah i seen Mike's posts on facebook, he made 3 cues and sent them they went missing, had to make them again and they again went missing. Close to £6k of cues.
    Ohh i didn't read about the 2nd batch going missing !!!!! jeez

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,801
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Ohh i didn't read about the 2nd batch going missing !!!!! jeez
    Just checked his facebook, the second batch must have arrived as he mentioned not wanting to make them for a third time. I just skimmed over it and thought it said he had to make them for a third time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Darlington, UK
    This is jrc750's Country Flag

    Posts
    14,706
    vCash
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Just checked his facebook, the second batch must have arrived as he mentioned not wanting to make them for a third time. I just skimmed over it and thought it said he had to make them for a third time.
    Lol you spreading false rumours ha ha ha

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,801
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Lol you spreading false rumours ha ha ha


    Wouldn't shock me if they had gone walkies.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •