Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Custom Ton Praram III

vCash

Default Custom Ton Praram III

Hi, does anyone know how I (an Englishman) would go about getting a Ton Praram III made to my specifications? There's a "Custom made" button on their website but it doesn't actually do anything haha. And any idea what the waiting time would be?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

Last edited by cal; 7th April 2019 at 02:46 AM.

vCash

Use the email address. There are contact details somewhere om here.

You should get prompt replies given the time zones difference.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

I thought Praram had appointed Stu at Greebeize as his agent in the UK and didn't deal with individuals any more. Can you let me know how you get on w

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

you can order directly via his facebook

vCash

You can either get stu from greenbaize to order you a cue direct from ton....or I just ordered mine direct from ton via Facebook. Decent English and v

vCash

You can WhatsApp them ...faster response...I just ordered mine

This is rdsalt's Country Flag

vCash

This is ken147's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Mine cost best part of 1k but the workmanship is one of the best in the world hands down! All cue prices are on the rise.

This is rdsalt's Country Flag

vCash

Yes their prices have gone up a lot over the last few of years. I remember getting a series 1 for 135 when the group buy was done on here, was a grea

Last edited by rdsalt; 8th April 2019 at 04:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast