Thread: Hainsworth Smart vs. 6811 Club

vCash

Default Hainsworth Smart vs. 6811 Club

Hi all

I wanted to know if there will be any considerable difference in the speed (also durability) between these two cloths. Have searched the forum already and most comparisons tend to be between the Hainsworth Match and 6811 Tournament, where it seems the Hainsworth is preferred.
    -- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

We have Hainsworth Match on the table, now for almost 2 years and they are still fast. These are very good cloths.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by SCU; 8th April 2019 at 12:12 PM.

This is djax's Country Flag

vCash

Just starting third year on mine. Yes, still fast and good wearing.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Highest break to date? 1

vCash

Thanks both for the comments!

vCash

I've found Hainsworth cloths to not be bad in any sense but I do think they have a "prickly" feel (probably the man made content), I prefer the