Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 World championship qualifiers and draw

vCash

Eurosport Player is showing a couple of tables, so I assume they will be on Betfair etc.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

yep currently tables 1 and 3, so maybe they will bounce to others as and when sessions end -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

I see that Michael Judge as replaced Zhang Jiankang (China) to play Peter Lines any reason and why is it due to visa problems and anyone know why Mic

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

I see a change of Referee in frame 7 between the match against Noppon Saengkham and Adam Stefanow, any reason why I noticed that Adam was having a wor

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

This is trying's Country Flag

vCash

Yet again, poor coverage on Eurosport. Two channels each showing nothing more than wide angle views of the arena.

This is kligu's Country Flag

vCash

I guess the evening session has not started yet. You are watching the ending of the afternoon session.

This is trying's Country Flag

vCash

At least three games were still in progress for the past 3/4 hr and no coverage on either channel. Coverage just resumed.

vCash

Did they have the same 2 tables (1&3) this afternoon?

It's the same 2 as this morning and neither are vaguely close...

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast