Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Snooker 19

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

The AI wasn't that Intelligent for the 2 frames I played. Ridiculous long pots taken when much easier short range pots available. I played a couple of

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Csmith's Country Flag

vCash

This is trying's Country Flag

vCash

Amazon have inexplicably cocked up delivering their pre-orders ... now due end of May/ June (how does that even happen??)... so a couple of people I k

vCash

"Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

vCash

Here's what I've noticed following the update:

The 'Opponent thinking...' graphic for AI shots is much smaller. I'd rather it wasn't ther

"Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3