Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cue craft quality rushed?

This is rdsalt's Country Flag

vCash

Going by the description and price I would think it's a solid maple butt and an ash shaft with black paint to look like ebony splicing between the ash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I pressume they'd just send a replacement. I can't see them fiddling around and refinishing a cue at that price. Tbh I'd imagine any cue they sent out

vCash

vCash

Email them and state clearly that you are not 'accepting' the cue under distance selling regulations. That way, they can't prioritise a repair/replace

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

I'd take the refund personally. For what you'd get refunded you could probably still get yourself properly handspliced cue without any paint on.

vCash

vCash

I hate to do this but I'm unhappy about how they are making out they are doing something good. This is the email I received...

"We h

Last edited by bringmeflowers; 17th April 2019 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Poor spelling

vCash

Billiards Boutique are good, very helpful. Them and Greenbaize are the two stores I'm always happy to recommend for excellent customer service.

vCash

BB do have a lot of stuff out of stock but I can't fault them for customer service. My go to shop is always -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3