Thread: 2pc centre joint snooker cue max 100

vCash

Default 2pc centre joint snooker cue max 100

I'm mainly looking for the other half and I have struggled to find a good shop and someone who does have them in stock. I will say this before I start, she wants it to look nice lol. Specs going off her current one are.... 57", around 18.5oz, tip size 9.5 but personally she might be better with

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is fkhan's Country Flag

vCash

Generally speaking. 1/2 cues are very rarely used these days. I found this link which may help. Can't vouch for the quality though.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member,
    Click HERE --
    Last edited by fkhan; 16th April 2019 at 12:27 AM.
    Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

This is sanman's Country Flag

vCash

I have one that's quiet lovely. I am in South Africa and can send you pics of it

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

You could get a decent enough 1 piece cue and have a joint put in. That ought to broaden your options. 50-60 gets you a Grand cue which will likely b

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Peradon, Cannon and Brittania all offer 2 piece cues. Try Billiards Boutique web