Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New member Indroduction.

vCash

vCash

The links are supposed to be pics of my new cue. Iíve no idea what Iím doing so they may not work.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

https://ibb.co/dLFyDQC

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Links work - nice cue :-)

vCash

Thanks. Good to know they work. I’ll put some up of the old snooker room at work tomorrow.

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

the links work ok, but I think this being the Newbie sub-forum I think the IMG code is turned off.
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Ok. So where should I post the pics I take at work?

vCash

The barely used, neglected Snooker Room at work. At least the table is in good condition despite the leaking roof and cues with no tips on them. Yes t

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Default New member Indroduction.

have you found out the story behind the table and room, why it is there and unused? -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Well Iíve been there less than a year and Iím not sure how long the table has been there. I assume itís mostly unused because there isnít enough time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast