Thread: In search of a 40+ break!

vCash

Default In search of a 40+ break!

Hi All,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. New to the forum, took the plunge and getting a snooker room built, and hoping to get a 40+ break by the end of the year!

Any tips on the snooker room, or the game welcome!

Cheers

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is The Artful Dodger's Country Flag

vCash

With the game - practise practise practise - like most things... if you have an aptitude for it then practice will make you better

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is tony9ball68's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Play as much as you can, keep your head down. Play better players and ask for advice and.... Pot as many balls as you can

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

This is fkhan's Country Flag

vCash

Pot till you drop

Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

vCash

Having just started on a proper size table, I find that potting anything gives me confidence! So, at the moment, I'm rolling them in without hitting i

This is wade's Country Flag

vCash

Only take blacks with the reds, just ten pots for glory
    Last edited by wade; 7th May 2019 at 02:42 PM.