View Poll Results: Do you agree with FOulds, Robertson proposal?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like a 19-25-25-25-35 format

4 15.38%
  • No, I prefer the current 19-25-25-33-35 format

22 84.62%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like this Neal Foulds, Neil Robertson and other players proposal for the WC?

vCash

Default Do you like this Neal Foulds, Neil Robertson and other players proposal for the WC?

https://twitter.com/nr147/status/1124282969030569985

Basically they consider that semi-finals are too long, and one session must be removed, and only the final should be in 4 sessions

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I do think the 4 sessions for the semi-final is too long and it could easily be 3 sessions with a reduced number of frames.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I love the four session matches. They're my snooker highlight of the year. I bet Robertson wouldn't be bemoaning them if he was playing in one.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I like the four session final but I dont think the semis need to be so long
    Up the TSF!

vCash

vCash

Up the TSF!

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Higgins was suggesting R2 should be best of 21. Maybe there is scope for tweaking the format a bit. The tournament is a test of stamina but it's not g

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Three 9 frame session semi's, best of twenty seven, and increase the final to five seven frame and one eight frame sessions best of forty three with n

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

vCash

I don't know. When Robertsons arguement is that the first day is unwatchable, there's a simpler solution. Don't watch it, but don't deprive the people

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

It has always struck me as odd that the WC semis are a mere one frame less than the final.

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast