Thread: Best cue for me?

vCash

Default Best cue for me?

Hi,

Newbie who has recently started playing snooker much more. Been using a vintage Peradon Victor cue but it sounds really tinny so looking to buy a new cue. My budget is about 100 w/ case ideally. I've been looki

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is sanman's Country Flag

vCash

up your budget to 150 and you would get a fabulous cue. Grand and woods are a hit and miss in most cases. Best if you can try and then buy. even se

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I do work next to Craftsman Cues in Leeds and have tried a few cues. Sounds like

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Ah OK. For that budget you might not get that much. If you don't mind buying blind you could take a look at Greenbeize Cues starter packs. Less risky

Last edited by Nifty50; 10th May 2019 at 03:16 PM.

This is balkend's Country Flag

vCash

Did anybody here but a cue craft cue for around 100 ? what kind of value would that be ?

This is balkend's Country Flag

vCash

I notice a 1 piece Buckingham there for 96

vCash

I would suggest returning to Craftsman Cues and trying out their Phoenix Master