Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final

Wilson v Trump, should be a good one. Having no crowd is a bit weird though, I don't like it.
    Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

It’s actually not made any difference to me by not having a crowd there .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by 147Jim View Post
      Wilson v Trump, should be a good one. Having no crowd is a bit weird though, I don't like it.
      No. It's very surreal. Although it has to be said it hasn't felt that different to most of the Chinese events

If the WC is behind closed doors with no crowd it's going to ruin the entire tournament for me.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I've got tickets got the opening weekend of the worlds. Really hope it goes ahead
        Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

What it needs is some canned applause, like those comedy shows that put fake laughter

Clap, clap, clap...c'mon Ronnie
          Last edited by Hey; 15 March 2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hey View Post
            What it needs is some canned applause, like those comedy shows that put fake laughter

Clap, clap, clap...c'mon Ronnie
            What it needs is for everyone to get a grip and stop panicking about a little cold virus.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Trump error

Comment

I think the only reason I'm watching this is because I want to see what the winner will do at the conclusion. Will he punch the air and wave at an imaginary crowd?

Comment

Its a deciderer, nice

Comment

Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post
                    I've got tickets got the opening weekend of the worlds. Really hope it goes ahead
                    I'd bet a lot of money about it either being cancelled or behind closed doors. I'd ask for a refund now before there's a crazy rush.

Comment

Great final .........? 205K for Judd Trump ......not bad for a few days work
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                        Great final .........? 205K for Judd Trump ......not bad for a few days work
                        Eat the rich!
                        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

No hand shaking and you're safe.?

Ye right you've been sharing the same table with how many other players that have used the table

Baffles me. They may as well shake hands!
                          Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post
                            No hand shaking and you're safe.?
                            Ye right you've been sharing the same table with how many other players that have used the table
                            QBaffles me. They may as well shake hands!
                            Yeah was wondering how much of a safeguard no hand shaking was. Once they start playing their hands are in frequent contact with the table, the cushion rails and the rests. Is there not more chance of nasty viruses being transferred. I’m not a scientist so don’t know. From a layman’s point of view I would have thought if both players and ref wash their hands (for 20 seconds singing happy birthday lol) and give them a rub with that sanitizer stuff before the match then that should be ok.

Comment

even if you do touch something and pick up the virus, you have not contracted the disease!
                              you need to get the virus to the mouth, nose, and eyes for it to enter the respiratory system

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X