This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker tags

In the tags at the top of the forum why is "Ricky Walden" in massive big black letters? Is he the most popular tag or something? If he is I find that kind of strange.

At a guess it may have something to do with 'The Big Weekend' which happened not so long ago.
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I think Kevin set a time interval for tags or something. In order not to see the most popular tags of all time as they would change only marginally. He might be the most popular tag given the last XY days. And the changes are not exactly up to the date, perhaps?

ETA: Looking at the tag I would say we've a Ricky Walden spammer here. I won't wager a name, though. I will not. Nein, nein.
      Last edited by mushka; 12 October 2009, 06:27 PM.
      Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
      2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

Maybe because all the Walden threads have been tagged and nobody bothers to tag other players? What with the Q bar threads and the big weekend, and various other threads in the past. Oh and also he's in the centre of our banner at the top Must be something to do with it.
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          Maybe because all the Walden threads have been tagged and nobody bothers to tag other players?
          We have some serious work to do then.
          Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman

Comment

personally i dont mind waldo tag being bigger than the rest i even kinda like it

Comment

I felt I had to tag Waldo in this thread as nobody can deny its about him

Comment

Originally Posted by mushka View Post
                ETA: Looking at the tag I would say we've a Ricky Walden spammer here. I won't wager a name, though. I will not. Nein, nein.
                do you wanna say the "spammer" is german? haha glad it´s not me but I think I might search the threads to do something to make someone else being the top tagged (edit: to make him even appear)
                Last edited by Kathrin; 13 October 2009, 06:50 PM.
                ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Buy a Trevor White.
                  Simple.

=o)

Noel

Comment

I see we have a new one appearing in large now "ferret bating". I like it.
                    "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post
                      I see we have a new one appearing in large now "ferret bating". I like it.
                      This time I had nothing to do with it

Oops I meant I had nothing to do with any of the tags
                      Last edited by RGCirencester; 15 October 2009, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Sorry im guilty......i thought the head honcho could do with a chuckle ;D
                        sigpic <---New Website
                        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

I personaly don't mind seeing Walden there bigger than the rest to be honest.
                          Winner of Ja's Super Special Masters Qualifiers Mini Lucky Dip 2009!

Comment

That's vast majority of my work that's being destroyed, guys!

But I've obviously missed the point of tags, silly me.

Comment

The tags are there to help people see what are the most popular threads over the past month but if you are going to mess with it then I will remove it, some of you should think that there are over 13,000 members on this site and the few are spoiling it for the many.

Comment

Working...
                              X