Link to the last page of the thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to the last page of the thread

Hi Curtis. The home page lists the most recent threads which is very handy. It would be more useful if there was a link to the last page of each thread. The time of the last post may be a good place for it. Is it difficult to do?
    2006 Premier League Prediction Contest Winner

You can click on the little green box next to the name of the person who posted last. That will take you to the last post made.
    "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

if you use this main page:-

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/

then click the small green box next to the last posters name, you will be redirected to the last page/post on that thread.

Comment

I think better link to the last unread comment. It is possible from the forum index, why not from the recent threads page too.
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Ha, I had never noticed. Perhaps it should be linked from the last posting time to make it more obvious.
          2006 Premier League Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Is not very obvious, I hadn't noticed until recently
            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Working...
            X