HELP ****Facebook App Testers****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ****Facebook App Testers****

I have just uploaded the first version of the Facebook App and over the next few days I will be testing it and making improvements.

If you live on Facebook as much as you live on TSF and want to give a hand playing with the new app then put your name below and I will send you the URL where you can access the app.

Once I publicly launch the app it will be available either via a dedicated app url and from a link on your main Facebook side-bar or as a tab on the official TSF Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/TheSnookerForum

Preview of the app - pic.twitter.com/YbL4Tegs

Still looking for a few mre people to have a play with it before it gets launched.

Comment

Looking Good kevin.

Comment

Here is a screen shot of how you will be able to see images that members attach to their posts.
        tsf-app-screen-shot.jpg

Comment

I'll help out mate.
          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

I just put a link up on twitter and our Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/TheSnookerForum

Comment

If you look to the bottom of this post you will see a Facebook Icon and some text saying Posted from Facebook App

I'll let you gues what that means

In the upcoming update to out Android App when you post from the app there will be a similar link text but saying posted from our Android App and the same for the iPhone App when it is launched.

It does not yet say if you are browsing with one of our Apps in the users online page but I am told that it will in the coming months.

Comment

Working...
              X