Why so dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so dead?

I've always been very impressed with the amount of activity on this forum - even though I myself only come here during the BBC tournies - but here we are in the middle of the WC and it appears hardly anyone's posting. What gives
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I've always been very impressed with the amount of activity on this forum - even though I myself only come here during the BBC tournies - but here we are in the middle of the WC and it appears hardly anyone's posting. What gives
    Everyone's watching snooker.

Comment

Maybe your reading wrong threads, seems to me to be loads to read ???

Comment

Dead??? It's been a lot more lively on these forums than it has for months!

Comment

Maybe I am reading the wrong threads. I very rarely stray from the 'lounge'
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

The general activity probably has fallen. Some of the more active poster has left for other userdriven websites. Monique´s on the O´Sullivan fansite, Wildjoneseye is on snookerisland and offcause Noel died last year RIP. He usually posted enormous amounts during the WC he´s surely missed.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
            X