Media icon missing in editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media icon missing in editor

For some reason, I don't see the "media" icon when editing in normal or advanced mode. Am I missing something? This is the post where I want to show the videos embedded: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...&postid=659545

What's more odd is that I see the video icon in my editor right above here, but not when editing the post linked above.

Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

It is because some sections have different setting regarding what you can and not use, for instance some sections have HTML turned on so I can embed webpages in iFrames and other sections do not have this turned on.

What section are you not seeing the icon in? let me know and I will go look at the settings for that particular section.

Comment

I figured that's what it was. I posted that particular thread in the Coaching Questions. Of all the areas where video embed is really needed, it's the Coaching area.
      Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
      My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Looking at the settings I remember now why the image and video options were removed! it was because the coaching section was shared with Nic Barrow's forum and there was a problem sharing media between the sites.

I have actually now disabled the forum sharing with Nic's site because his forum is unmoderated we get spam through the network from his site.

I have now turned the image and video sharing options back on for that section.

Comment

Working...
        X