X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The snow is annoying...

nice touch but it ****s with my eyes!

Snow? Whats that?
    It was a shade over 100F yesterday here.

Comment

The snow is staying, it looks good. You will have to try to get into the Christmas spirit

Have you ever seen real snow snazzy, i'm guessing it doesnt snow round there.

Comment

i like the snow seems like christmas now

Comment

I'm having real problems getting the pages to load. I don't know if it's due to the snow, but will you check it please.

Comment

We have been having problems with the server lately, it just stops responding. But if you have a broadband connection you should have no problems with the site, the snow does slow it down slightly, and may effect dialup connections.

Comment

I like it

Gets you into the festive mood! We are putting up the decorations in work tomorrow
              What's that coming over the hill...

Comment

we are so lazy here decorations wont go up until about the 15th

Comment

bah humbug - the snow keeps getting in the way of the words... oh god here it comes

Comment

Originally Posted by Administrator
                    We have been having problems with the server lately, it just stops responding. But if you have a broadband connection you should have no problems with the site, the snow does slow it down slightly, and may effect dialup connections.
                    The snow slows it down almost to a standstill! It took 2 or 3 minutes for this page to load. There are lots of people with dial up connections, me included, so I think it would be wise to get rid of the snow because the site is unusable at these speeds. You're going to effectively wipe out your dial-up members over Christmas.

Comment

i like the snow some people are never happy

Comment

Please, keep the snow !!!!!.... I love it ! I'm on a dial-up connection & I had no problem. And even if, I still love it !!!..

Comment

I'm on dial up too, i have no problem, it may be a bit slow but that's all
                          What's that coming over the hill...

Comment

i have nice spanking broadband so i am happy but keep the snow looks great reminds me i must get some xmas shopping done

Comment

Originally Posted by Administrator
                              The snow is staying, it looks good. You will have to try to get into the Christmas spirit

Have you ever seen real snow snazzy, i'm guessing it doesnt snow round there.
                              No, no snow around here (Central Coast, New South Wales)

I have seen snow though while I was in Seattle, Washington USA. It wasn't falling out of the sky though. It was left overs from months before.

Comment

Working...
                              X