This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any point in bans

As above, what is the point of banning someone if they can just register again and return, do admin not check IP addresses, with all the backbiting and falling out there will be no forum in a while, new members will not post and old ones will leave as fed up with all grief they are getting, many threads getting spoiled through people deliberately winding others up, this is not a bit of banter as same people are responsible all the time, admin need to step on while there is still something left to moderate

Originally Posted by Robgosty View Post
    As above, what is the point of banning someone if they can just register again and return, do admin not check IP addresses, with all the backbiting and falling out there will be no forum in a while, new members will not post and old ones will leave as fed up with all grief they are getting, many threads getting spoiled through people deliberately winding others up, this is not a bit of banter as same people are responsible all the time, admin need to step on while there is still something left to moderate
    I wholeheartedly agree, sir.

I'm a new member and feel like calling it a day due to the constant abuse I have endured in the past month. The only thing stopping me is the thought of giving in to the cyber bullies and letting them win, it would stick in my craw. I wish I could simply ignore it all, but we're only human.

Comment

It seems to me that anybody can flout the forum rules with impunity: abuse, harrassment, hijacking of threads all largely go unpunished. To be fair, though, preventing banned members from returning is probably a technical nightmare for the administrators I should imagine.

Comment

There is a report button on all PM's and posts and I have not had any reports from wither of you, if you are having problems use the button that is what it there for.

Comment

Working...
        X