New forum terrible on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum terrible on mobile

i just have to say this new forum behaves terribly on mobile. Virtually unusable.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

For me, on mobile when I try to get to the site I get redirected to spam competition sites a few times before I finally get let in. I'm on android using google chrome, and this has been happening since the vbulletin problems when the site went down a few months back

Comment

I don't appear to have any problems when using the mobile ……….i will let the Tech boys know .

@ Billy , what issues are you having ?
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Mark - if you are using any old Favourite or previously saved link/bookmark, please delete this and start from fresh search and save the clean good link.
        If you are not doing the above, are you going to TSF via a search? I have found that often the first search hit of "The Snooker Forum" often goes to a dodgy "spam" site as you describe.
        Let us know how you get on
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

@ Billy , what issues are you having ?
          I’m using an iPhone SE so admittedly very small by today’s standards, Safari browser. In a nutshell it doesn’t adjust. I’m basically browsing the desktop version on a tiny screen. The text box width is always wider than my mobile screen, meaning I have to scroll left and right all the time to see what I’m typing and where my cursor is. Also, return doesn’t trigger a capital letter, meaning I have to do it manually (yeah, first world problems). Finally spell check doesn’t appear to be working either.

It’s just a frustrating process.

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
          X