Forum won't keep me logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum won't keep me logged in

Just as the title says. I check the 'Keep me logged in' box, but next time I access the forum I'm logged out.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

PC or phone?

I also check the little box on PC I have not been kicked out yet but then I have been active

I will try a short hiatus
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      PC or phone?

I also check the little box on PC I have not been kicked out yet but then I have been active

I will try a short hiatus
      PC. It was fine up until the forum's return. Never used to log me out, even between tournaments when I don't post.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

the setting would have been cancelled, check the box now and it should work; my "keep logged in" is working
        Last edited by DeanH; 30 August 2020, 09:03 AM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

In the words of the great Paul Francis Gadd "It's good to be back". I couldn't get on at all for about a week.
          王可

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            the setting would have been cancelled, check the box now and it should work; my "keep logged in" is working
            Well I was still logged in when I arrived just now (since my last visit on the 29th) so it seems to be working again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X