Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    yep not that message just a SQLerror but no post
    Just tried again, same error message as the one I posted above. Must be something to do with your special admin superpowers.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Test Message
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

It’s not possible to post on the German Masters Qualifiers thread. You get a message saying there’s a database error. (As reported by PatBlock).

Comment

test post abcde
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            H

And the post count updated too! Yay!! probably get hacked now...
            Ahem.....

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

appears that a bombardment of bots crashed the site, a solution is supposedly being devised as I type
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                appears that a bombardment of bots crashed the site, a solution is supposedly being devised as I type
                Thanks Dean, I was made redundant a couple of weeks ago and really missed having a look on here to fill in the gaps in my days.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Thanks Dean, I was made redundant a couple of weeks ago and really missed having a look on here to fill in the gaps in my days.
                  Sorry to hear that CC hope you get sorted soon.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Sorry to hear that CC hope you get sorted soon.
                    Cheers Jim, i wouldn't mind if i could get some snooker in but lockdown is a double whammy!!
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

That's terrible CC, what a time to loose your job. Hope you find something soon.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

That's terrible CC, what a time to loose your job. Hope you find something soon.

-
                        Cheers Pat, we will be alright the wife is still earning and we just paid the mortgage off, so im tired of stressing in life about money and dont care. I dont need much these days, snooker beer, healthy family and a few laughs will do for me.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Cheers Pat, we will be alright the wife is still earning and we just paid the mortgage off, so im tired of stressing in life about money and dont care. I dont need much these days, snooker beer, healthy family and a few laughs will do for me.
                          Sorry to hear you lost your job mate, I've had it a couple of times, always a shock.

You'll have to take a hobby up and learn some new skills................
                          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

Sorry to hear you lost your job mate, I've had it a couple of times, always a shock.

You'll have to take a hobby up and learn some new skills................
                            I'm already Chief skirting board cleaner, Chief tip changer and GDB (General dogs body) of DIY in the household.... what more do you want?
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

That's the attitude, life's too short mate. I always thought you were a 'modern man' anyway, Mr Sheen in one hand, frying pan in the other. I bet you rustle up a mean Chilli. We decided to throw everything we could at the mortgage as well, finished it off 6 years or so ago, best decision we ever made, specially now with the current covid situation and being self employed and all that. Not much work atm, but I know I'm very lucky compared to a lot of others right now.

EDIT:
                              We should spare a thought for Dominic Cummings, I bet he'll be queuing at the nearest food bank tomorrow.

-
                              Last edited by PatBlock; 14 November 2020, 12:23 AM.
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

That's the attitude, life's too short mate. I always thought you were a 'modern man' anyway, Mr Sheen in one hand, frying pan in the other. I bet you rustle up a mean Chilli. We decided to throw everything we could at the mortgage as well, finished it off 6 years or so ago, best decision we ever made, specially now with the current covid situation and being self employed and all that. Not much work atm, but I know I'm very lucky compared to a lot of others right now.

EDIT:
                                We should spare a thought for Dominic Cummings, I bet he'll be queuing at the nearest food bank tomorrow.

You got me Pat.....

-

coin toss google
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X