Good news about the future of the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Aaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! (Thats a Fonz Aaayyyyy BTW!!!) Welcome back, and here's to a great World's!!!
    that takes me back
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

that takes me back
      And notifications are back Aaaayyyyyyyyyy Lolz!

Hope all's well in your world Dean.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Great news really.

Comment

Wow. Welcome back guys and I am getting post notifications on the website too. Thanks to all who helped fix the immediate issues.

Comment

Email notifications would be the icing on the cake.

Comment

The like button is working which is good far a lazy a..e like me who can’t be bothered to type out an answer all the time ...and welcome back fellas

Comment

Welcome back fellas, looking good for the forum now
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Hopefully , once the migration is complete . We can get this place back to where it was and some . Mail Shot to all members is going to be one way of getting more traffic on here . Plus the addition of making the site more user friendly should also help .
                  The ' New ' Tech guys are fully adverse in the V Bulletin platform , so looking forward it .

And in the immortal words of DEAN : .................UP THE TSF
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Post count has started working again also. Thanks for those working behind the scenes.

Comment

+1 to that! Thanks guys, it's becoming a joy to visit again. Cross fingers it holds out for the World's.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

It is a bit better CC but i dont think All the niggles have been sorted,and we've had no notice that the new tech team have taken over as yet.
                        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                          It is a bit better CC but i dont think All the niggles have been sorted,and we've had no notice that the new tech team have taken over as yet.
                          not handed over yet, still "contractual" issues being sorted (fought over)
                          the owner called me yesterday and he has everything crossed for pre-Worlds.... but I am not holding my back-swing pause on that!
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                            The error message when posting has been fixed but I now get a yellow rectangular box at the top of the screen which says “WORKING...”
                            Anyone getting the same.

Comment

Yes , getting the same Nifty .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                                The error message when posting has been fixed but I now get a yellow rectangular box at the top of the screen which says “WORKING...”
                                Anyone getting the same.
                                Yes. I give it 15 seconds and then refresh the page and it registers the message

Comment

Working...
                                X