Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, Recoil! THANKS!
    Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
    Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

no probs
      I missed Mahjong myself, there was no reply from admins, so I had to do some research
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks to recoil.
        Last edited by mushka; 28 June 2010, 05:17 PM.
        Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
        2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

Problems is, if I fix it everybody will loose their high scores and trophies, so I am waiting for there to be a fix without having to re-install everything and wipe the database.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
            Problems is, if I fix it everybody will loose their high scores and trophies, so I am waiting for there to be a fix without having to re-install everything and wipe the database.

You just wait Kevin. I'll post links to all games.
            Last edited by mushka; 28 June 2010, 05:10 PM.
            Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman

Comment

Indeed! I'd like to keep that little bucket of mine
              sigpic

Comment

I'm being told The Arcade is switched off!
                Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Security bug, Mignon.

Comment

Thanks, Mushka. Not sure what that means though....

Comment

Data on users could be misused due to a security error? Therefore the Arcade was turned off 'til it can be sorted out?
                      At least that was my understanding of Kevin's post that I would link to, had the thread not been deleted.

Comment

I see....
                        Thanks
                        I must learn to survive without my TSF Mahjong then.....

Comment

I was working on bringing back the arcade a few weeks ago when a friend of mine came to me and asked if I could set him up a website with flash games, I had a poke around and found a piece of software for him but he could not afford it so I put my hand in the pot and helped him to purchase the software in exchange for him to add a few features to the site which would enable TSF members to use the site more effectively.

The feature are not yet installed but will be in the next few days but for now if you want to play some games you can here - www.play-free-flash-games.co.uk

I will enable the site so you can login with your TSF username and on your TSF profile you people will be able to see the games you play.

High Scores do not work for all games so this feature has been disables but I have been using the Facebook Comments to put in my high scores, see this game for an example - http://www.play-free-flash-games.co....clash-n-slash/

Post up your favourite games in this thread and I will make them featured games so everybody can access them from the front page of the site.

Comment

Working...
                          X